In wet weather, it's easy to causemoist problems for TV, like aging socket of picture tube which lead to blurringscreen.
As a result, how we prevent moisture?
There are many ways to prevent moisture. Please see which way is suitable foryou?
1. It's important to put the TV in a suitable place. Don't be so close to thewall which you should keep 10CM space for ventilation. Don't put the TV underthe window sill where easily get humid. In order to keep the TV dry, don't putit close to fish tank, vase, etc.
2. You can use the dust cloth to cover the cooled TV which can protect the TVfrom dust or moisture.
3. In humid day, it's better to turn on the TV at least once a day. Throughthis way, the TV produce heat to make internal components to be dry.
4. Put some desiccant beside or back of the TV. You can also use a bag of limeto keep air to be dry.
5. Humidifier is a good machine to keep air dry. You cannot put it close to theTV, or Tv function will be affected.
The moisture preventive measure of Plasma, LED and other new TV collectionwill be better than the traditional CRT TV. Generally speaking, it's not easilyto get faulty by moisture. If any problems caused by moisture, please contactthe after sale department ASAP.