We get used to hand the LED TV onthe TV wall after we purchase a TV back home. Therefore, we have to assemblea LED TV wall mount, which is built professionally for LED TV. Sowhat should we pay attention to while assembling the LED TV wall mount?
1. Tocheck carefully the bearing weight of the TV wall. Some houses cannot installthe LED TV wall mount as there is hollow in some rooms' interior wall, so theycan only place the TV on the TV cabinet. According to the national "LED TV InstallationService Standards", the bearing weight of the TV wall must ensure to be no lessthan 4 times of the actual load of the LED TV. And the TV cannot be toppled andfell down when we are turning it 10 degree angle forward andbackward.
2. Theinstallation environment is also very important. First of all, we have to checkthe indoor humidity if suitable for the LED TV or not. It cannot bestayed in a damp environment no matter what brand of the LED TV. The installedlocation with too much humidity may damage the machine. Most of the LED TV donot have the waterproof protection device, the internal circuit board willtouch the outside air directly. Generally speaking, the TV viewing distance isbetter to be 3-5 times
3. Pleaseattach great importance to purchase wall mount. We all know that the LED TV ismore lightweight than the CRT TV. However, the wall mount may be likely to falldown when there is badly installation, it will cause serious consequence then. Itis safer if we choose the suitable wall mount bracket while purchasing the wallmount.
4. Thewall mount bracket differs from the type of the TV wall material, differentwall type needs different installation. When there is normal brick wall, we need to punch holes by the electricpercussion drill , tuck in plastic expansion tubes, then install the wall mountbracket with the screws, finally to install the LED TV.
5. If there is plaster-walled wall, we have to confirm thesuitable location for the wall mount first. We drill a hole by an art knife,put a 2cm thick long wood lath on the wall mount bracket , then punch acrossthe plaster board to enter into the wood lath by self-tapping screws in orderto increase the area of thrust surface.